We’re looking for someone to assist with our social media, PR and marketing. You will be required to assist in developing exciting and compelling content whilst tapping into our copywriters and designers resources. This role is part-time, 1-2 days a week at our Loughton studio.
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts
- Keep up to date with social media trends
- Supporting the development and deployment of the marketing plan
- Creating high-quality original written and visual content for a social media campaign
- Monitoring company brand and building brand awareness on social media.
- Able to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Using content provided by our copywriters and designers to showcase on media platforms
- Experience managing social media accounts
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Enthusiasm for social media
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan
Please send us your CV and covering letter using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org